Hobby-hacking Eric

2006-05-13

still around

I have still been working on darcs since my last post, just at a much reduced rate at less than half an hour a day assuming it's not one of the (many) days that I'm not just way too tired to think about darcs. Managed to clear off a couple of hours here and there today. Mostly spent it writing regression tests for stuff I had broken in my previous patch (for implementing help --match), and well as slightly more aggressively testing the rmdir changes I made. Writing regression tests is like washing the dishes, I guess, extraordinarily dull but also very satisfying when you get it done.

Next I shall concentrate whatever bits and pieces of my darcs energy on minimal context.

If I get that done (and this might take forever with my new darcs pace), I'll continue working on the wikibook.


No comments: